Liz got her start in the financial services business at age 17, the daughter of two parents in the industry. An early start to her career began in NYC as a fixed income trading assistant, with a move to the NASDAQ market in 1991. Granted with senior trading responsibilities for a major institutional market maker, Liz served the institutional trading needs of the banks, investment companies and hedge funds for 11 years.
Upon making the decision to call New England home, she made the move to the financial advisor role in 2007.
Liz draws upon her depth of experience in serving both institutional and individual clients; building relationships based on trust, respect and communication. With a sincere appreciation and understanding that “clients always have a choice' Liz places a high level of importance on service and support; striving to offer an exceptional client experience.
In a time of an evolving investment landscape and ever -changing tax and regulatory environment, Liz is committed to continued learning.
In 2013 Liz pursued and attained the Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA® ) designation.
The CIMA certification identifies individuals who have met extensive experience and ethical requirements and successfully completed advanced investment management consulting coursework provided through one of three top-20 business schools in the United States: The University of Chicago Booth School of Business, The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, or the Yale School of Management. CIMA professionals must pass a certification exam covering a wide range of in-depth investment topics. Additionally, those who earn the certification must agree to meet ongoing continuing education requirements, and adhere to the Institute's Code of Professional Responsibility.
In 2022, Elisabeth attained the Certified Private Wealth Advisor® certification offered through the Investments and Wealth Institute in coordination with Yale School of Management’s Wealth Management Practice and Theory Program.
The Certified Private Wealth Advisor® (CPWA) is an advanced education and certification program for financial advisors who work with high-net-worth clients on the life-cycle of wealth: accumulation, preservation, and distribution. The holistic, multidisciplinary CPWA program requires advisors to meet rigorous standards:
•Experience: At least five years of relevant financial services experience and a clean regulatory record
• Ethics: Comply with the Institute Code of Professional Responsibility or lose the certification
• Education: Complete executive education at a top 25 global business school
• Exam: Pass a stringent five–hour examination
• Continuing Competency: Stay updated on industry trends, laws, and products with 40 hours of continuing education every two years, including two hours of ethics education
Areas of Focus
Private Family Wealth Advisory
Higher net worth families and business owners have unique issues that may challenge their estate planning and philanthropic goals.
Navigating the ever changing landscape of the estate tax code on a federal and state level requires comprehensive and complex planning.
With a creative vision and depth of investment experience, Liz seeks to create a custom-tailored financial plan for each clients individual needs, goals and risk parameters. Utilizing professional planning technology and non-proprietary resources, Brian works with each client to create a product agnostic, fee sensitive plan that offers the ability for both advisor and client to continually monitor the plan for progress, and allows the ability to make tactical changes to adjust when necessary.
We welcome, encourage and assist the family client to communicate and collaborate on an intergenerational basis with the ultimate goal of consensus and efficient wealth transfer and asset protection.
- Comprehensive and holistic family private wealth management
- Generational wealth transfer
- Estate planning
- Preservation of human, intellectual, and financial assets
- Tax efficient wealth transfer planning
- Asset protection strategies
- Business succession planning
- Philanthropic and charitable goals based Initiatives
- Investment Management Services
- Efficient Asset Allocation Strategies
- Portfolio Analysis
- Plan Benchmarking
- Fee Analysis
- Investment Manager Search
- Investment Performance Review
- Certified Investment Management Analyst CIMA ®
- Certified Private Wealth Advisor
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary AIF ®
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist “CRPS ®
- Passionate Supporter of Young Survival Coalition
- Mobile Loaves and Fishes
- Habitat for Humanity
- Seaman's Church Institute
- American Cancer Society
Core For a Cause
Liz is a USAT certified triathlon coach that offers endurance training on a scholarship basis or in exchange for charitable donations only; 100% of all profits received are donated to FC Cancer Foundation and Clean Ocean Access.